If you’re a Perfume fan, what year did you first discover and get into their music?
2012 a bit before spending all my time was released I heard natsu koi in a vid
my anaconda doesn’t
you dont need to say “i’m not a ladies code fan but-” in order to say you are sorry or upset that eunbi passed away… death is death and you don’t need to be a fan to mourn over the death of someone who was full of life and had a lot to give..
this was an absolutely brilliant title and I hope I followed through <3
perfume may be cool with their party makers and their edge-iness but it doesn’t matter because they’ll never be this cool
lol i don’t think anyone considers me their best friend
FEELING YOU NAMERAKA NA IRODORI
KONO MAMA TOBIKOMITAI GOOD DAY
SOUZOU JA OSAMARANAI HODO NI
TSURETEITTE BOKUTACHI NO DISPLAY
Shoutout to Melissa (nggrs) for being my first follower on this blog lol
Tagged by awkward-aegyo-ajumma
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below.
Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Chanelle (often confused with Chanel & Chantelle)
- Nickname: Chanelly/nelly ppl don’t really call me this tho I actually hate nicknames tbh
- Birthday: November 16th 96’ aayyy
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: ?????
- Height: 5’5’’ I think………………. or 5’4”
- Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
- What time and date is it there: September 1st 2:44pm
- Average hours of sleep: meh depeneds….usually 8 during the school year but the summer I get 9-10 bc I can sleep in
- OTPs: uhh
- The last thing I Googled was: What is a syllabus
- First word that comes to mind: I thought about this too much so now it’s not really the 1st word
- What I last said to a family member: bye
- One place that makes me happy and why: :\
- How many blankets I sleep under: 1 in the summer.. 2-3 in the winter
- Favourite beverage: peach juice or lemonaide
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: teenage mutant ninja turtles lmao well it was a drive in theatre if that counts
- Three things I can’t live without: lip gloss, hair products and music
- Something I plan on learning: To be fluent in Japanese even though I always say it
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Try to always laugh it’s good for you
- You have to listen to this song: Meh you guys all listen to the same music as me
- My blog(s): kashiyuka-whispering & pinku-tokyo
- I don’t really feel like tagging anyone but thanks for tagging me and sorry it took so long lool